A close-up shot of a large cactus, this stylish photography print shows off muted blue-green tones.
green cool succulent nature
All our prints are designed by us, and we own the copyright ©Wallofink. Sorry to say this means you can’t copy, sub-license or resell any item, or include it in any online or offline archive or database.
Paper: Every print is printed on the highest quality 200GSM matte card. Essentially, it’s really fancy paper.
Designs: Each design can be customised, so if you’d like a different colour to match your decor, a different font because you really do love Times New Roman, or personalisation to make the perfect gift, we can do that. We can also create original designs - get in touch with your ideas, and we’ll whip something up just for you.
Sizes: If you need a custom size, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before you order and we’ll let you know the cost. Almost every print is available in landscape and portrait - just let us know when you order.
Colours: Even if you’ve turned up your screen brightness to see this print nice and clearly, the colours might be ever so slightly different to what you’re seeing on your device.
Our prints are sent using Royal Mail, and we can combine postage if you buy more than one. Fill your cart with over £40, and it’s free - whoop! (This only applies to orders being sent to UK addresses).
Once you’ve placed and paid for your order, we’ll pop it in one of those special cardboard-backed envelopes or a tube if you’ve chosen a A4 or bigger. We’ll dispatch within 3 working days.
Like everything else, your order might take a little longer to reach you near Christmas - blame the reindeer. We’ll update you if there is a delay to your order.
We can ship internationally, but postage costs will vary - please contact us for a quote before ordering. If you’re in a particularly hard-to-reach spot, please drop us a message so we can work out the details.
We always want buying your prints from us to be a breeze, but sometimes things don’t go as planned.
If you want to return a print for any reason, the first thing to do is drop us an email at email@example.com with your order number as the subject line, so we can get the ball rolling.
When sending your print back to us, please make sure you:
- send it in its original packaging
- make sure all previous addresses/labels are covered
- use a tracked postal service
- get a proof of postage receipt.
A few important details:
- Please make sure your refund request is sent to us by email within 7 days of your print being delivered. Once we’ve confirmed your return request, send your print back to us within 28 days of your order date. Any later than this and we won’t be able to refund you.
- Please make sure the print you’re returning is still in a brand new condition (unless it arrived damaged). If it isn’t in a re-sellable condition, we won’t be able to refund you.
- Every print is triple-checked before we send it, but if your print does arrive damaged or not as we described, let us know and send some photos of the issue when you email us, and we can send out a replacement or refund you.
- If you ordered a personalised print, we can’t offer a refund or replacement unless it arrived damaged or not as promised. If this is the case, please send some photos of the issue when you email us. If you ordered a completely bespoke item that we don’t usually make then it won’t be covered by the right of replacement, but we can refund you if it arrives damaged
- Once we have received your return, please allow 10 working days for your refund to be processed and the funds to hit your account. We’ll send your refund back via method you used to pay.
We’re unable refund your original or return postage costs unless your print arrived damaged or not as described.